Rescuing the Next Generation
You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. Genesis 50:20
We declare that the chaos, violence and killings in London which the enemy intended for evil will cause confusion in the enemy’s camp and make people start to look for God. Let us pray that:
- People begin to look unto God for peace and protection.
- Desperate mothers will turn to God and cover their children in prayer.
- Fathers will return to God and to their children. Malachi 4:6
- The Lord will raise mighty men of valour to mentor the lost.
- The fear of God will return to our schools and homes – many haven’t even been taught – do not kill; they just play video games about killing.
- The fear of the Lord will return to the government /parliament: that they will begin to reverse ungodly laws.
- The enemy’s hold on entertainment and media will be broken and the gangster lifestyle will be mocked not revered.
Let us pray for every child as if our own child is being attacked by a shark and we are not letting go.
The Next Generation Will Hear His Call
Our Lord Jesus said: Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14
However we are witnessing the next generation being bombarded with a deluge of evil darts almost on a daily basis! Let us arise in unity and take a stand together in the name of Jesus against the enemy. For the young generation and future generations, let us pray:
- Against the barrage of evil, sexualisation etc. targeting them from all forms of media, the education system, the legislation and every facet of the society.
- For protection of their minds, that they will find their identity in Christ, bringing an end to low self-esteem, lack of self-worth, depression and all forms of mental health issues.
- That the atmosphere will change – there will be an openness to the truth and the Word of God will be heard again across our nation.
- For the offspring of Christians: the evil in the wider society will not quash the seed of God’s word from their hearts. They will receive Christ from a tender age and take a bold stand for the Lord like Daniel did.
- For an awakening in the Church so that Christian schools will not compromise on their stand for Christ and new ones based on the truth of God’s word will spring up all across this nation.
Protecting the Minds of Our Young Ones
Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions. Joel 2:28
Changes are about to be made to how sex and relationships will be taught in schools. It is proposed that the parents of primary school age children will have no right of withdrawal from lessons, irrespective of the content.
Dear Lord, we stand upon Your word and declare that:
- The Spirit You are pouring out on our young ones is stronger than any ideology that is contrary to Your word.
- Like the faithful Hebrews in Babylon, our young ones will reject anything contrary to the word of God.
- We trust in You to contend against the enemy of the souls of our children.
- Any plans to make our young ones turn their backs on the truth of the word of God will be futile.
- The minds of the next generation and generations to come will not be infiltrated with ideologies that are contrary to the word of God.
- We declare that they will be saved and our nation will turn back to You.