A Call to Repentance
Blow the trumpet in Zion, declare a holy fast, call a sacred assembly. Gather the people, consecrate the assembly; bring together the elders, gather the children, those nursing at the breast. Let the bridegroom leave his room and the bride her chamber. Let the priests, who minister before the Lord , weep between the portico and the altar. Let them say, “Spare your people, Lord. Do not make your inheritance an object of scorn, a byword among the nations. Why should they say among the peoples, ‘Where is their God?’ ”Joel 2: 15-17 NIV
Thank you Lord for You have called us all to be watchmen, we recognise that this is a huge responsibility.
Lord, we as the Church repent before You as we have not taken a stand for You soon enough or well enough and the nation is in disarray.
We have NOT declared Jesus as Lord through evangelism and we have failed to influence public life as we have not been involved in the key pillars of the society. We are sorry and we humble ourselves in surrender to You.
Mould us into the true disciples that You desire. Help us to be obedient to respond when You prompt. We turn away from passivity and fear. Fill us with the urge and the boldness to go.
Lord give us effective strategies to defend and protect the flock. We will be restored as a nation to righteousness and truth in Jesus name.
We will continue to submit and repent before You Lord, until there is a revival. Make a way for us we pray.
RSE Subjects Proposal
“The king’s heart is like a stream of water directed by the Lord; he guides it wherever he pleases.” Proverbs 21:1 NLT
“We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Corinthians 10:5 NIV
We stand upon Your word Lord and pray that You will take absolute control of the outcome. That only Your will shall prevail concerning this matter.
We declare in Jesus name that Peers in the House of Lords will see the RSE regulations for what it is, an ungodly attack being mounted against our children. That they will reject it and the ideological agenda behind the campaign will be exposed.
Wake us up from slumber, Father. Awaken and galvanise all Christians who are currently passive, silent or complacent.
We declare that:
- Every Christian in this nation will take a stand for You to push back the plans of the enemy as we battle for the salvation of the next generation.
- Christian leaders will receive wisdom and courage to speak out. We will have a renewed awareness that one day we will be called to account as shepherds of the flock.
- Christian organisations, will find their ‘voice’ and boldly speak out against the growing tide of anti-Christian indoctrination.
- We will not be ignorant of the enemy’s plans and we will not cowed by them.
- We will put on the full armour of God and set our eyes as a flint, giving ourselves no rest and giving Him no rest until we see His will done and His kingdom established once again in our nation.
Arise in Your Majesty
“Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side.”…. “The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth.” Psalm 97:3, 5 NIV
“Whenever the ark set out, Moses said, “Rise up, Lord! May your enemies be scattered; may your foes flee before you.”” Numbers 10:35 NIV
Lord, revive the glory of Your name over and in this nation; those who plot evil will be divinely stopped.
We declare in Jesus name that:
- Every mountain of opposition to the truth as revealed by the Holy Spirit will melt and crumble. Every lie that the enemy is trying to perpetuate in our nation, particularly to confuse the next generation shall be engulfed in the fire of the Holy Spirit.
- The lies of the enemy will be of no effect. All attempts to rewrite truth will be exposed for what they are – a challenge to God – and they will come to nothing.
- The dangers of sexual immorality, to both the individual and society at large will be exposed. The eyes of ordinary men and women will be opened so that they rise up against this evil.
We pray for the protection of our young ones all across the nation. Every strategy or tactic the enemy is trying to use to steal, kill or destroy them will be brought to nought in the name of Jesus.
Teach Our Children
“All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace.” Isaiah 54:13 NIV
Concerning our children, we declare in Jesus name that:
- They will be filled with Holy Spirit and will rise above darkness in whatever form it is dressed up. Be it knife crime, suicide traps disguised as games on the internet, erroneous ideologies through the school curricula or any anything else, our children will be overcomers.
- They will be surrendered to God and they will exercise their authority in Christ by resisting the devil; he will have no choice than to flee from them in Jesus name.
- They will receive supernatural insight and reject any and all teachings of the evil one.
Father we ask that You have mercy on our young generation. Rescue them from the shackles of the enemy. Open their hearts to receive Your guidance and be taught of You.
Forgive us as a nation for not teaching them to fear You and honour Your name. Help us Christians become salt and light again and begin to positively impact them for You through channels such as the media, the schools, the youth clubs and however else You choose to use us to reach them.
Give us wisdom and divine strategies that will promote Your truth and destroy the enemy’s agenda. Turn back the tide of darkness that the evil one is trying to engulf them with.
We want to see Your revival break out all across the land. Let Your kingdom come Lord, let Your will be done in the U.K. as it is in heaven.
Transform Us As We Wait On You
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2 NIV
Lord as we respond to Your call to stand in the gap for our nation, help us recognise that You are mighty to save and therefore remain steadfast in evangelism and prayer. We ask that You fill us to the overflowing with Your Spirit. Make us:
- Attentive to Your voice
- Overflow with Your love
- Wise as serpents
- Gentle as doves
- Righteous and bold as lions
- Soar like eagles
- Walk in the authority of Christ
- One body, united in You
- Give us renewed compassion for the lost
- Break our hearts with what breaks Yours
- Make us thirsty for you Lord, that we will not be complacent
- Open our eyes to see the harvest that is vast and requires labourers
- Touch our hearts to be willing and obedient and to lay down every other agenda so we can be useful vessels unto You.
We ask all of this in Jesus name. Amen