The Turning London
The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Matthew 9:37-38
Envisioning Tour in April/MAY
Father, we want to thank you for what you are doing in and around London. We recognise that the enemy is fighting a losing battle and that ultimately we have the victory in Christ Jesus irrespective of what the current situation is in our city.
We want to particularly thank you for The Turning London that has a number of Envisioning Tour meetings scheduled for the month of May.
We ask for Your presence to be mighty in every one of these meetings. That everyone who attends the meetings will indeed be envisioned and ignited for service by Your Holy Spirit.
We ask that Your Spirit will drive and direct the meetings, none of us (organisers and/or attendees) will get in the way of what You want to do in our midst and through us in this great city.
We pray that you will wake Your church up, that You will make us one and we will all see how important evangelism is. That we will walk together in unity to win our city and indeed our nation back to you.
We ask that every organiser and attendee will continue to abide under the shadow of Your wings and no weapon that is fashioned against us will prosper.
The Launch in February
We thank God that He is stirring His children up all across our nation to spread the gospel. Particularly we want to thank Him for the evangelistic programme: London Turning that was launched on Wed 21 Feb.
Let us pray that:
- The Lord will take entire control of the meeting and the subsequent ones; nothing of the flesh will have any place in the programme.
- The people God has called to this mission will respond to the call and will stay aligned to His will.
- The Lord will give everyone involved in the programme a deep compassion for the lost.
- The drive to witness to souls will be fully Holy Spirit led and everyone involved will recognise the significance of prayer as it is not by power nor by might but by the Spirit of God.
- There will be a phenomenal harvest of souls and that those saved will become true disciples, for the glory of His name.
Praying for the Witness
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8
Lord we pray that all who know you receive your power and boldly bear witness of the good news – Jesus Christ. We ask in Jesus name that:
- Each believer here in the prayer tower, in our local church and in every church is filled with Your spirit and compelled to be witnesses in our realm of influence. Let us respond practically and Lord touch and save people through us.
- The Evangelism teams, long standing and new, in our church are filled and protected by Your Spirit; that You lead them and flank them.
- As the teams go out, Your presence goes with them and the hearts of those that they are reaching out to will be prepared to receive Your word, yield to You completely and experience the supernatural healing and redemptive power of our Saviour.
- The City wide and National evangelistic programmes that You are setting up will be led by You, empowered by You and protected by You.
Holy Spirit break out at these outreaches. Let Your amazing power bring about a mighty harvest of souls that become Your disciples, bearing 100-fold fruit as You overcome the darkness.
Ready Feet and Prepared Hearts
And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept God’s word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted! Mark 4:20
Father we ask that You:
- Prepare the hearts of those that the Evangelism and Women on the Frontline teams will be sharing the gospel with and they will receive Your word, yield to You completely and become Your disciples, bearing fruit IJN.
- Direct the teams where to cast their nets and You fill them with Your wisdom, power and discernment.
- Order the steps of those that You have prepared so that they encounter the Saviour.
- Guide and protect the evangelists and their families.